Join our Team
We are always looking for great people to be a part of our exciting, fast-paced work environment, where the technology landscape in containerized environments is constantly changing.
Please reach out below to inquire about joining our team!
Field Sales Rep - NY, Philadelphia, Boston Metro
We are looking for a NorthEast US Field Sales Representative to help us drive sales of our Cloud Native technology services. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with lots of room for personal growth.
Is this job for you? It is if...
- You are a natural networker and you pay attention to details. You enjoy problem solving and being rewarded for your work.
- You are naturally competitive. You can be assertive. You are excited about learning new things.
- You want to work in fast-paced environment where you'll work hard, but have fun while doing it.
- You are passionate, innovative, and collaborative. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you plan to take ownership of the time you spend with us to make an impact
- You love to learn and stretch yourself. You enjoy learning about technology and understanding customer needs.
- You are persuasive and articulate, and comfortable with presenting executive-level customers and partners.
- You embrace "startup culture" which means role responsibilities can be fluid and opportunities for personal and professional growth can be enormous.
- Drive new growth of BoxBoat's software and services solutions in the territory.
- Become an industry expert and immerse yourself in the world of DevOps, containers, and cloud native technologies.
- Develop deep relationships with BoxBoat's technology partners, and work together to drive joint business and ensure customer success.
- Confidently handle initial customer presentations in-person or phone/video.
- Convert warm leads into new business opportunities and revenue.
- Build and maintain your pipeline of prospects to contribute to our team's success.
- 2-4 years of successful solutions-based IT-related (software preferred) B2B sales experience.
- An intermediate understanding of the software development process.
- Expertise in professional communication via phone, email, and webinar.
- Hustle, determination, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Location: NY metro area, Philadelphia metro area, or Boston metro areas only.
BoxBoat is a group of fun, smart people innovating with technology and process to create amazing outcomes for our clients. We understand the modern era of the telecommute and want to provide the ability to stay out of the office! While many of our engagements are on-site, we take advantage of remote administration of client environments with the ability to stay at home. We still do hope to catch you every now and then at our office location in Washington, D.C.
- 401k (match)
- Unlimited PTO
Ready to Apply?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com, and be sure to include the position name in the subject line.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BoxBoat provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.