Azure Kubernetes Service
Accelerate your application deployments to Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure.
As a Preferred Azure Kubernetes Service Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner, we helps companies quickly and easily deploy applications to Azure Kubernetes Service.
Managed Kubernetes, or Kubernetes as a Service, is an easy way to deploy applications to the cloud that minimizes the difficulty and IT costs associated with running and managing your own Kubernetes cluster.
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a managed container platform that simplifies the process of deploying your containerized applications. AKS will give your organization the following advantages:
- Production-ready Kubernetes platform
- Reduced IT and management overhead
- Automated deployments with Helm
- CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps
- Integrations with Azure SaaS products
- Secure image storage with Azure Container Registry
- Full cloud, edge, and hybrid solutions
Azure Kubernetes Service
As a Preferred Azure Kubernetes Service Partner, BoxBoat provides Kubernetes consulting and hands-on resources to help migrate your existing applications to AKS, whether they are currently deployed on-premise or in the cloud. We employ solutions architects, development leads, full stack engineers, and systems administrators with Kubernetes and Azure certifications to effectively deliver the required skill set that your organization needs.
- AKS Cluster installation, configuration, and provisioning
- Application modernization and containerization
- Application migration and deployment
- Azure DevOps, Container Registry, Active Directory, Logging, Analytics, Ingress, TLS, and VNet integrations
- Continuous Integration for cluster operations, application deployments, and rolling updates
BoxBoat helps companies integrate their entire technology stack under centralized, distributed automation to increase time to market.learn more
BoxBoat helps companies deploy containerized applications to Docker Swarm, Docker EE, and Kubernetes, in the cloud and on-premises.learn more
BoxOps Unified DevOps Solution
brings your entire technology stack under a singe management platform for simplified container administration.
Get in Touch
BoxBoat has provided customized solutions for both startups and Fortune 100.
Get in touch to see how we can help.
“Docker is Magic, and BoxBoat is David Copperfield!
BoxBoat's hands-on docker labs, demonstrations and the expert knowledge helped me understand the docker ecosystem, it's benefits and best practices. Terrific job Team BoxBoat. Looking forward to our next engagement!”
- Matt Mauro, Harvard University School of Continuing Education, Director of Application Development